- I was born and raised in Louisville, KY.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Webster University
- Bachelors of Science, Business Administration & Economics, Georgetown College, Cum Laude
- As a young teenager in the mid-seventies, I worked the summers cutting grass in the neighborhood, then my senior year in high school and through college worked my own painting business to earn money to offset college expenses. After graduating from Georgetown, I started my career in the financial services industry with Citizens Fidelity Bank & Trust Company (now PNC Bank) serving for approximately 10 years in various capacities: Branch Management, AVP of Retail Product Development and Head of Market Research & Database Marketing.
Family and Personal Life:
- I am blessed to have been married for 30 years to my wife, Vanessa. We have two adult age children, a son, Burke, a daughter, Sara Beth, and a 6-year-old Morkie (Maltese & Yorkie mix), named Chevy. I am an active member and deacon of my church. I enjoy golf, basketball, and card games, but most of all enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
Why did you become a Financial Advisor:
- For much of my 35+ year work-life, my efforts have been focused on various aspects of strategic & tactical planning, implementation, monitoring and modification of plans to accomplish objectives for various organizations and Fortune 500 Firms where I worked. I saw a need starting first with my own relatives when it came to planning for their future. Especially as it relates to retirement planning, estate & legacy planning, risk management and other goal-based planning objectives that individuals, families, and small business owners have throughout the various stages of their life. I wanted to make a difference in their lives by leveraging my personal and professional life experiences and expertise, along with my passion for helping others succeed in obtaining their personal and financial goals through appropriate and actionable planning (a financial game plan).
What I Offer Clients:
I can provide clients the opportunity to engage in a process that helps them see and understand the potential consequences of their financial decisions -- before they make them. Utilizing a comprehensive approach to identify the strategies that clients can act upon, monitoring their progress on a regular basis, and making appropriate adjustments based on life changes and revised priorities to enable clients to stay on track in pursuing their desired goals. As a Fiduciary, I must place the Clients’ best interest first while serving as their financial partner, advocate and friend.
Best Business Advice:
- Seek to maintain a servant attitude in all relationships.
What do clients need to know about Limestone Wealth Management:
- We are an independent firm of advisors with over 50-years of combined experience in the financial services industry. We are product agnostics, meaning we seek out solutions that are in the best interest of our clients based on their individual goals and needs.